Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Men of Lemon Street







You were expecting a hottie calendar, huh? Could work...their wives would have fits though. Anyway, there is no way we could do what we do here without the faithful help of some amazing people. And it will be our pleasure to continue teaming up with them until it is done, and then keep them coming back to fix it when the kids break it. You know its coming.

These guys are from Natural By Design. I know their names, but I get them mixed up, because I am terrible with names. But I can say that they absolutely rock. Professional, courteous, they do not play radios on the jobsite, they clean up after themselves, no cussing (that I know of) and always smiling and polite. When you wake up with these guys, and spend all day with them around, you better like them as people, and Jeff's crew are great people. Even if I cannot name them.

No comments:

Post a Comment